Sebastian Friedemann - Münster, Germany

Faulkner

Sebastian Friedemann - Münster, Germany

Post by Faulkner »

Sebastian cherishes the memory of his father, and the time they shared with the Sport Fury he now owns.
Plymouth2.jpg
We've owned the car since about 1994, I think; but actually my father bought it. I remember the day he bought it, although I was only 9 or 10 years old at the time.
Plymouth3.jpg
When we bought the car, the left side was scratched, because the former owner drove into a fence (however he did that..). So we got the car repainted and I love the color!
Plymouth4.jpg
So if you did the math, you've already figured that I'm at least 25 years old (in 2009). My father died of cancer a few years ago and I asked him not to sell the car. I told him, that I like the car as much as he did and there a so many memories connected to it. I know how much my father loved his car and this typical, addicting V8 sound... I think you know, what I'm talking about =)
Plymouth5.jpg
Since I was a kid I went to meetings with my dad. I love 50s Rock'n Roll and everything from that era. I've been on the homepage of Ron Keij and saw, that they live the 50s lifestyle like no other I met till now. Even the house and the furniture...great. And he lives just a few hundred kilometres away.
IMG_5320g.JPG
So, now I'm studying in Muenster and trying to give the car as much time on the road as I can (surely only if the weather is good).
IMG_5315.JPG
IMG_5321.JPG
IMG_5325.JPG
IMG_5318.JPG
IMG_5322.JPG
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"