If you want a picture with your post...

Your banter here!
Faulkner

If you want a picture with your post...

Post by Faulkner »

The version of phpBB that supports this bulletin board, creates an unprotected directory for "avatars", those images for registered users that show next to the post. My service provider busted me for leaving the directory unprotected; that's why some of you may have had trouble attaching an image to your registration.

If anyone would like me to create an avatar for them from images they've sent me, let me know. I'll try to be responsive!!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

Hi Dan - I would like to have a picture of my Green SF. You pick it.
Thanks,
Dick.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Howzat, Dick?! Roger, Jeremy, Mark -- check yours, lemme know if it works for you. Anyone else want an icon next to your post?

Dan
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Faulkner wrote:Howzat, Dick?! Roger, Jeremy, Mark -- check yours, lemme know if it works for you. Anyone else want an icon next to your post?

Dan
Curt, you too!

For the time being, I'm leaving the protections off the directory; go crazy! If you want to load (or, reload) an image, goferit. When they holler at me again, I'll put the protections back on.

Dan
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Duh hello , this is Roger..I MAY have an idea of what you are talking about..you want a crazy picture of my car which you can paste next to my name each time I post..huh?what?
Unclesfury

Post by Unclesfury »

Thanks Dan, Looks good. Mark
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

rogerh wrote:Duh hello , this is Roger..I MAY have an idea of what you are talking about..you want a crazy picture of my car which you can paste next to my name each time I post..huh?what?
Actually, your car's picture now appears next to every post you ever made on this board, Roger!

At least, when you were actually logged in... :lol:

Dan
sportfury1959

Post by sportfury1959 »

Why don't you arange a generic picture especially for "Guests" :D

Stefan
batmobile

Post by batmobile »

thanx, the pic works for me. i just dropped the rolls of film by wal-mart last night to be developed. got some recent pics of batmobile in them. i'll see how well they'll turn out and scan them and send. i hope ya'll like 'em.--jeremy
There will be no bringing her back here, I'm selling this sh**hole and buying me a condo.