Hello everyone i just bought a 4 door fury

Vanish

Hello everyone i just bought a 4 door fury

Post by Vanish »

Hi there my name is Butch

I live a little east of Pittsburgh Pa. and i just bought a 4 door fury that's in fairly good shape it was redone maybe a little before 1999 and then wrecked and sold right after that to a gentlemen from Vandergrift Pa. and he never did anything but park it in an garage form that day till the day i bought it so i know very little history of this car. .... also this is not my first FL car i own a survivor 60 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Ht, 60 Plymouth Savoy 4 Dr sedan that i gave to my son in law ( who is the youngest old man i know) , also i had a 61 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr Sedan.

Here is a few pic's of my Fury ........ (this is the good pic's i will post the Bad in a later post.)

Will be adding my Signature soon as soon as i quit Procrastinating .... hey wait this is my Signature! .... Job Done !! :D
Dick Koch

Re: Hello everyone i just bought a 4 door fury

Post by Dick Koch »

Hi Butch - Welcome aboard, like your car, looks like you have an excellent base to start weorking on. The guys on this site are very knowledgeable and very helpful. Most questions you have can be answered in the search box.
Keep in touch,
Dick
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.