Beth Harris' "Wanda" - Middletown, CT, USA

Faulkner

Beth Harris' "Wanda" - Middletown, CT, USA

Post by Faulkner »

I've recently emailed Beth recently, to get an update on her Fury - no reply. These pix are now almost 15 years old. Hopefully we'll get an update on this Fury soon. -Dan

1.jpg

Beth says, " These pics are from when I first got her. Nothing done except for some bulbs replaced, engine freeze plugs, polishing and vacuuming. She is at my local shop right now and has gotten: A new gas tank, battery, hoses, tires, brake job, and a major tune up. Headlights need replacing and driverside dome light, front windshield has crack and clouding. Passenger door window also has begun to have a chemical reaction in it. Of course some chrome needs replacing... I have replacement rear door locks, nos turn signal lever, nos horn blowing ring, new brake light lenses. Next, bodywork, then registration (insured already of course) then more next summer when I have more money!

Wanda is my daily driver next year? I hope. I drove by her 6 years every day after work -- and kept looking. A year ago I checked her out, funds lacking. I love that grille! A lady in spite of the paint job, outside storage and no cover. The paint job was for a parade! The blue interior color will stay the same, but I plan to paint the exterior jet black."

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"