Match My Stuff

There's a vendor for everything! Check out some of the popular ones here
Faulkner

Match My Stuff

Post by Faulkner »

Here's an interesting idea - post your "wish list" on a site, and if sellers have what you need, they will contact you and offer a price. Cuts out the middle-man! I think this website will need a critical mass of users before it becomes really useful, but it's worth a try if you have an Apple or Android device. No fee for now, that might change to a monthly subscription if it generates enough interest.
matchMyStuff1.jpg
matchMyStuff2.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Re: Match My Stuff

Post by Faulkner »

From: David Cannizzo [mailto:davidcannizzo@matchmystuff.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 2:03 PM
Subject: MatchMyStuff at Corvette Carlisle and User Guide

MatchMyStuff will be at Corvette Carlisle from Thursday 8/24 through Saturday 8/26 in the T building. Come by and visit us! Also we have attached a simple user guide to assist you in using the App. Please take a look. You can also visit our website www.MatchMyStuff.com for more information and help.

Our community is growing. Now over 500 registered car enthusiasts have registered for the MatchMyStuff app! Keep spreading the word to your fellow car friends and customers!

Save time, money and energy using the MatchMyStuff app.....sellers can use MatchMyStuff to load their inventory, make it for sale and then share your MatchMyStuff User ID with your customers to show them what you have available. All in one easy to view app! No more emailing photos. No more sharing contact info. It's all right at your finger tips!

Thank you for the support!
MMS Guide2.pdf
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"