VINs and Build Sheets

Got a question? This is the place to ask
GaryBitner

Re: VINs and Build Sheets

Post by GaryBitner » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Awesome! Thanks, Matthew. I can see the Caribbean Blue in a couple of spots, like where the trunk key is engaged.

Does anyone know if the grey fabric can be had anywhere? She's got seat covers on her now and they're a little rough.

william0431

Post by william0431 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:50 pm

That is a beautiful color combo! I love those spring special colors. The material is all available from SMS Fabrics. They have all the materials and patterns and can provide you material or the entire finished interior...... BUT!!

Be forewarned! They have a LOT of bad reviews, They are notorious for taking your money and making you wait up to 2 years for your materials or finished interior! they are very quick to send samples and take your order/money then give excuses on why its delayed. On the flip side there are a lot of customers who have nothing but amazing things to say about them and their service..... I plan on using them and taking my chances but be sure and read their reviews before deciding. I have seen their products and they all look top quality to me. Other then them I don't know of any one else that offers these materials.

any one know of any other sources out there?

GaryBitner

Post by GaryBitner » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:31 am

Wow, WIll. Thanks for the lead. Read several of the reviews and it looks like they're good when the fabric is in stock. I'll call up there and let you know how it goes. Looks like Canby, Oregon is just south of Portland, so mebbe a quick trip out there would be more productive. I have a great guy in Florida to actually do the work, which I'd like to get done this coming winter, ahead of Carlisle in 2019.

Faulkner

Post by Faulkner » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:46 am

GaryBitner wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:31 am
I have a great guy in Florida to actually do the work, which I'd like to get done this coming winter, ahead of Carlisle in 2019.
I was hoping you would say that :D

Just sayin', Dick.
"If it's new, Image Plymouth's got it!"

Return to “Tech Support”