New to forum

Mark Merritt

New to forum

Post by Mark Merritt »

Hello; I just purchased a 1959 plymouth fury 4dr sdn and am new here,the car is in addition to my 1955 Buick.I own those two because personly I have loved the looks of them they have classic fifties "flair" and besides you never see many of them!! About me,I live in Erie Pa. am 54yrs, wife,2 cats,a HONDA Valkyrie,boat[perch fishing in lake erie]A 1955 ferguson 35 tractor.Dive a ford explorer,"momma"drive an escape.I am an employee of General Electric transportation division[35 yrs] We build locomotives,domestic and global,I am a "truck" inspector,that is the 6 axle assembley below the chooch platform,I make sure the wheels are straight [ya right].Thanks for sharing, Mark
ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE!!!!!
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: New to forum

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Great Resume Mark, Again welcome aboard!

A question that begs to be asked....What type of cats? I have two of them and am allergic to both of them. (long/short story why I have them) Maine Coon and a black and white alley cat. Have two doggies too!

A man your age still playing with Trains? Sounds neat! :D

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
Mark Merritt

Post by Mark Merritt »

John; I have a black and white male and an orange tiger female,both short hair.They were throw aways,the male was actualy thrown out of a moving car by some A-HOLE when he was a kitten,i picked him off the road i thought he was dead,the female was living in a wood pile for 3 weeks,that was 8 yrs.ago I love them both very much [skippy and abbey].They are treated well believe me. Mark
ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE!!!!!
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

You are a softy like me! I can't beleve anyone can throw a kitty out a moving car! Darn Ford guys.

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/