59 Sport Suburban FOR SALE

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
Dickjwa

59 Sport Suburban FOR SALE

Post by Dickjwa »

59 Ply wagon 12.jpg
It is much improved since this picture and I can also do a video of it running if you wish

I have decided to sell my 59 Sport Suburban due to health reasons. This wagon needs restoration but it is solid and it runs very good.
It has been sitting since 1994 but has very little rust. The floors are solid except the drivers floor and it needs to be replaced. The right front fender over the headlights and the lower tail gate are the main rust areas. I can provide more pictures if interested.
I have done a lot of cleaning and just getting it running again. I am open to offers and want to sell fast.
MAXWEDGECHARLIE

Re: 59 Sport Suburban FOR SALE

Post by MAXWEDGECHARLIE »

Where is it? How much is it. What engine and options?
Dickjwa

Post by Dickjwa »

Hi, it is in Everett, Washington, I am asking $1500.00 for it. The engine is the 318 V8 with power steering and auto trans. It has radio and heater but no other options.
The engine starts right up and sounds good. The transmission goes right into drive and reverse with a nice feel however there are no brakes so haven't moved it and the left front brake is stuck tight so wheel wont roll and the right front backing plate is missing.
It needs gas tank repaired and cleaned.
If I can be of further help please let me know. I would like to sell it as soon as I can. A clear title will also be given.
Thanks for your interest.

Dick
MAXWEDGECHARLIE

Post by MAXWEDGECHARLIE »

Hi Dick; I'm sorry I'm going to have to pass. I am on the other coast and running my van and trailer even with gas where it is isn't going to work.

Charlie
Dickjwa

Post by Dickjwa »

Hi Charlie, I do understand so no problem. I hope you can find something close to where you are. Take care and thanks for your interest in this one.

Dick
chuckinwa

Post by chuckinwa »

I am interested in looking at your car if it is still for sale....Thanks Chuck
Dickjwa

Post by Dickjwa »

Yes I do still have it. I am in Everett, Washington and close to 405 and I 5 so please let me know so I can be home. My cell is 425-530-0778. Early evenings are better in the week or a Saturday. Sunday we get home from church around 1:30 so that is also a good time.
Thank you for your interest.

Dick