A Pair of Bumper Wings Wanted

Looking for something? Post it here!
schlaaj

A Pair of Bumper Wings Wanted

Post by schlaaj »

I am looking for a pair of bumper wings for my 59 Sport Fury. Used or NOS. If you have drop me a line. I am going to Carlisle, Pa MOPAR's this weekend. I will see just how lucky I might be in locating a set.

Art Schlachter
Danville, Ky
aschlachter@roadrunner.com
Matthew Keij

Re: A Pair of Bumper Wings Wanted

Post by Matthew Keij »

Don't forget to come and see us in building G!

I am going to keep my eyes open for a set also at carlisle.
See you this weekend!
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Art, yes please! Keep an eye out for us. Any chance you're bringing the '59?

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
schlaaj

Post by schlaaj »

No I am not bringing my 59SF but will be driving a rental car. Would like to drive up with the 59 but the weather the past three weeks has been nothing but overcast and storms here in Kentucky and the flow from Kentucky is headed North-East right up into Pennsylvania. I don't own a trailer. I am part of the Keeneland Concours in Lexington, Ky. (Ref: "Keenelandconcours.com") Next year Chrysler will be our Mark and I expect to find some nice Chrysler cars up there as potential candidates. In particular I would like to in addition finding Chrysler cars for our event, would like to put together an exclusive class of 300 Letter cars. So my purpose is two fold, find cars and meet some of the other Forward Look car owners and see all the 57-58-59 Sport Furys. I'll make it a point to stop by building "G" - I know there will be crowds of people at the event.

Regards, Art Schlachter