www.59sportfury.net is now www.59plymouth.net too!

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

www.59sportfury.net is now www.59plymouth.net too!

Post by Faulkner »

I've reserved the name www.59plymouth.net, and made it an alias for www.59sportfury.net, so as not to offend our non-SF brethren. Feel free to use whatever name suits you when you refer to our website -- either one works. That is -- it will work, as soon as the name propogates to your ISP's nameservers. It may take a day or so, but it's creeping across the internet as we speak! (Note: the Forum still likes to be called "59sportfury". You can get there with "59plymouth", but it will change the name on you!)

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Thats great Dan,im glad you make all of us non SF types feel welcome!! :D
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Nighthawk wrote:Thats great Dan,im glad you make all of us non SF types feel welcome!! :D
As well we should! Hey -- when you gonna send more pix of that gorgeous Belvy of yours? :wink:

Dan
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Faulkner wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:Thats great Dan,im glad you make all of us non SF types feel welcome!! :D
As well we should! Hey -- when you gonna send more pix of that gorgeous Belvy of yours? :wink:

Dan
I do have some other pics i can send,when the spring arrives again ill take some more and i want to do some of my Belvy and my Chev "fin to fin" like the pic on the cover of the salesmans manual you have in the empheara section,let me know and ill send the other pics i have now. :wink:

Bob
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Nighthawk wrote:...let me know and ill send the other pics i have now.
Please do Bob -- and then again in the Spring!

Folks, send pix anytime, eventually I'll get them up on your page.

Dan