59 savoy, pursuit car? for sale

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
ilikeplymouth2

59 savoy, pursuit car? for sale

Post by ilikeplymouth2 »

i am going to sell my 59 2 door sedan. i have talked to a few guys and they tell me this was probably a pursuit car when new. how you ask? well, it does have a 395 golden commando 361 c.i. 4 barrel motor. filled holes in the roof. possibly light and siren combo. holes in the fender, possibly spotlight holes. a filled hole in the back between the left fin and the trunk flange below the back glass, possibly antenna. this is a factory no-no car, no power steering, no power brakes. this car is really unusual, it has a sport fury dash with an unengraved sport fury plaque on the glove box door. the top and trunk are white. cop car colors? the man i bought it from says his dad bought the car in 1965 and the car was all blue. (straight poly blue, with a blue interior. the top and trunk may have had a cheap re-spray to be able to sell at auction. both doors have a red blotch in the center about the size of a police department badge decal. it may not have been prepped and blended in properly causing it to lift and expose red primer. if you are interested e-mail me or call my cell # 816-694-8612. i want $1000.00 i have an original missouri title from 1965. the owner died in 1981, so the title will probably not be any good. i did buy the car from the owners son. i will not take less than $1000.00 o.k. fellas? it is fair the motor alone is worth $400.00-$500.00. who knows what the dash and plaque are worth. it does have good stainless. the front windshield is broken. rockers and floor pans under the seat are rusted thru. frame rails look nice as does the trunk floor. grille is perfect and so are the headlight rings. come and get it, i have a new project on the horizon. there are pics on this site somewhere, look for ilikeplymouth2 username. thanks, mike in k.c.