Feedback on posting pictures

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
rogerh

Feedback on posting pictures

Post by rogerh »

Webmaster Dan has posted some good directions on how to post a picture to this Site. With his suggestions (patience was the key factor for me), and a bit of help from Pamala (my wife) I have posted one picture in Much Ado..I hope to post more now that I think I've "got it"!
(Dan, the whirling globe for Outlook Express is, for me, a waving flag?)
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Wow -- sounds like an old browser, Roger. If you go to the top left corner of your browser window, it reads across "File, Edit, View...Help". If you go to Help, there's an "about Internet Explorer". If you choose that, it will report your version. What version do you have?

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.lots more numbers. My computer is a cast-off from her work..cost us nothing, I believe. e are probably both overdue for some new equipment. She mostly uses an IBM laptop running Windows XP Professional.
Just how old and slow is my computer? I never thought >I< would out-grow a computer..my needs and abilities are so small.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

with service pack 2, BTW
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Roger,

I think there is nothing wrong with your computer. You just need a good and simple photo editor program. You can find a really good one here:
http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967.html
If you need any further instruuctions on this progam I'd be glad to help you altough I am not a real whiz kid like our webmaster. Otherwise you can use the method in my reply on your other topic!

Ron