Ebay IDs

eBay is where to find that elusive part!
rogerh

Ebay IDs

Post by rogerh »

If you all are watching Ebay over the ears, you will see "repeat clients"...folks who bid on most everything 59 Plymouth.
One name I noticed in particular is Moodus...but there are others.
Just curious here, but would anyone like to create a database on these frequent bidders...frankly I just want to know who they are..
Nighthawk

Ebay

Post by Nighthawk »

My ebay id is nighthawk552001,you may have seen it the odd time,i didnt actually get into ebay until recently.
I think a database here is a good idea,that way we wont be bidding against each other for things if we know the other person needs it more!

Bob
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

This is a really good idea Roger! :idea:
Our e-bay ID is 59sportfury
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

My Ebay name is 59sportfury, and I already know several other user names from our group. I do not bid up when the high bidder is one of them unless I need the item real bad. Nighthawk is on my list now :!:

Ron
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Yeah, he's on mine too -- I was about to swoop in and buy that Popular Mechanic he's bidding on, but now I'll leave it be :lol:

You just gotta scan it and send me the pix, Bob. If there's a hiatus before my house move, I'll rebuild the Ephemera section. I guess my "World's Slowest Mechanic" trait has crossed over to my webmastering.. :roll:

So, what's the best way to do a database? A separate web page, a sticky forum message (stays at top) that I edit as members contribute? Let me know what you think...

Dan (shortmort37)
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Faulkner wrote:Yeah, he's on mine too -- I was about to swoop in and buy that Popular Mechanic he's bidding on, but now I'll leave it be :lol:

You just gotta scan it and send me the pix, Bob. If there's a hiatus before my house move, I'll rebuild the Ephemera section. I guess my "World's Slowest Mechanic" trait has crossed over to my webmastering.. :roll:

So, what's the best way to do a database? A separate web page, a sticky forum message (stays at top) that I edit as members contribute? Let me know what you think...

Dan (shortmort37)
LOL!! I had an idea Dan that i might get some competition from you on that!!
Right now its got about 45 mins to go,if i get it i will scan the pix and send them,i wanted it mainly cuz its got a article comparing Plymouths to Chevs,and i want to see if the differences i notice today were true all those yrs ago!

Id say the best thing to do is to make a sticky forum message and we can all add our ebay ids to it.

Bob
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Also I was thinking that if any of us has had probs with an ebay seller we could list that here too,looking at some feedback i see some of us have bought from the same person,so it seems like we all are sharing parts from the same cars!
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Hmmm.... :idea:

Maybe a new subforum, dedicated to our eBay experiences? We could keep an eBay roll call there...

Dan
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

there's an NOS Tiffany medallion on Ebay right now...Ive been outbid by MoparFordMan. (I am pushbuttonoldcar). ANybody know who Moparfordman is?
-roger-
zook250

Post by zook250 »

my dad and i each have a seperate ebay I.D. mine is zook250, because i race motocross with my trusty suzuki rm 250. my dads I.D is billdred, that is bill d red ( name , last initial, favorite colour) some things we have purchased on ebay are: dual rear antenaes, power swivel seats, headlight switch, speedometer , speedo cable, misc manuals and promotional material, a couple of johan models, front valence. we still need the fury script for the rear on the drivers side.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Hi Curt -- I added you and your dad to the list.

Thanks!
Dan