Happy Anniversary!

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Happy Anniversary!

Post by Faulkner »

One year ago today, I posted this first entry to the '59 Forum:
Faulkner wrote:My hope is that this website, this forum, and this mailing list will foster interest in the 1959 Plymouth, the crown jewel in the Chrysler lineup, at the pinnacle of Virgil Exner's career. If you are an owner, or just interested in all things '59 Plymouth -- Welcome Aboard!

Dan
Never did I imagine the extent of the mutual interest we all share in the '59 Plymouths. Thanks to all of you for your contributions over this past year, and for making this website what it is. It ain't about HTML; it's about people and their cars -- it's about you.
Thanks again, and Happy Anniversary!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Happy Anniversary Dan,this is a great site and youve done a great job molding all of us into a "family".
Being that when i got my Belvy i didnt really know a lot about it,and in my short time here ive learned a lot about the 59 Plymouth lineup and the "Forward Look"!
I also discovered how many parts i could get for both my cars using ebay,something i never even looked at till i came aboard here.
So thank you Dan,and lets hope this site grows more and more!

Bob
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Congratulations to all of us!!!!!!

Ron
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Although quite embarrassing that the creator, not the membership, had to be the one to point out that it's the one-year anniversary of this List, I nonetheless chime in with my appreciation to be a part of a good group of level-headed folks, interested in the 59 Plymouth.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

...and I must add that the March photo on the ForwardLook calendar is just stupendous...three Sport Furies lined up...one is Dan Morton's Faulkner, one is Ed Ober's, and the third is Jason Bauck's.
Was this planned, Dan, to get your picture up on your one-year anniversary?
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

rogerh wrote:...and I must add that the March photo on the ForwardLook calendar is just stupendous...three Sport Furies lined up...one is Dan Morton's Faulkner, one is Ed Ober's, and the third is Jason Bauck's.
Was this planned, Dan, to get your picture up on your one-year anniversary?
Yup -- it was all a plot :P

Here's the pic Roger is referring to, for those who don't have the calendar...

Dan
ffsm3.jpg
Last edited by Faulkner on Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
sportfury1959

Post by sportfury1959 »

Dan,

Also from Portugal a big “Thank You” for providing us with this site. It took only a glance of a moment to have the idea for this site, but it takes much more to realize it and bring it so far. The most of us 59ers could give or receive many interesting information and help about our Furys, Belvederes, Savoys and Suburbans. Some of us could even make friendships based on sympathy and common interests. Who would enjoy it alone? So, I guess that’s what it is all about. :wink:

Stefan
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

Congrats Dan!!!

Since the time I came her it was great. All the people here are nice and helpfull. Everyone has information for anyone here. This site really helps!!

P.s: I would have post earlier but my internet was damn slow!!
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”