pars for sale on Ebay

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
rogerh

pars for sale on Ebay

Post by rogerh »

gentlemen and ladies.\
I do not know how to, or if it is indeed legal to, list parts on this site and Ebay at the same time, so Ebay was my choice. And it is proving to be difficult...I am getting folks trying to end-run ebay entirely...
I chose Ebay because I wish to get top dollar for these parts, and i have no basis for setting prices. my ebay is pushbuttonoldcar.Please dont contact me regarding parts I have already listed on Ebay!
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

rogerh wrote:I do not know how to, or if it is indeed legal to, list parts on this site and Ebay at the same time, so Ebay was my choice. And it is proving to be difficult...I am getting folks trying to end-run ebay entirely...
I chose Ebay because I wish to get top dollar for these parts, and i have no basis for setting prices. my ebay is pushbuttonoldcar.Please dont contact me regarding parts I have already listed on Ebay!
Roger, of course you can always use this forum to notify folks that you have parts listed on eBay. Selling your parts on eBay will help you to get the best price -- and notifying folk here that you've listed, is just another way to let them know if somehow they've missed it on eBay. It does them a service, and may get you wider attention. So feel free to alert folks here whenever you auction something.

And I agree -- no end runs for parts already listed!

Dan