The mysterious disappearing mailing list

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

The mysterious disappearing mailing list

Post by Faulkner »

Folks,

Last week I sent something to the mailing list, but I never saw it come back; I didn't have the time to investigate, until today. I went into the administration module, and saw that there were three recent additions -- but none of them were mine! The old list got erased!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've contacted the ISP, and asked if they can restore it (without blowing away the new subscribers). If push comes to shove, I may contact you to ask you if you want to resubscribe -- or, just add folks from the forum anyway.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

computers, bah!
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Well, by now the members of this forum have received an email, stating they've been subscribed to the mailing list. I was not able to get my service provider to retrieve it, so I signed everyone up. Just follow the instructions if you don't want to be on the list -- and sorry for any inconvenience.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
batmobile

Post by batmobile »

no prob, it's all good. :) --jeremy
There will be no bringing her back here, I'm selling this sh**hole and buying me a condo.